Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New things, new things

So,

I am looking for a camera, a "bombproof" camera, the kind that I can drop, drop in the water, a small stream, a random stream for that matter. Enter the new Olympus Stylus Tough 8010. I saw one video for this thing and I am sold!

This thing can go under water, get dropped, survive being frozen, aaaand still take pictures! Great pictures, so the reviews say. 14 megapixels, 720 p HD video, wow!

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1497

Gonna get this thing, and you should get one too. Gotta get it as quick as possible.

I hope to get the rest of the Backpack Extravaganza on here very soon!

21 skidoo!

-J

1 comment:

Becca Finnie said...

I have the older model of this camera and it is AMAZING. I have dropped it on several occasions including dropping it into my pool and every time it comes out great!