Friday, October 17, 2014

Revival

To anyone who should stumble upon this:

I have neglected this blog because I have been very busy. Work has come before fun and honestly when I have time for fun I rarely have time to blog about it. It's time for this to change. I miss interacting with the types of people who choose to follow blogs; they're good people. Those who take time to read blogs are not as fickle as Facebook users; they play an active role in the blogosphere and largely shape that landscape with their comments. 



No more radio silence on my end. As part my personal resolutions following my birthday I am going to post more frequently, daily perhaps. 



Expect more content. Hold me accountable. 

J. 

ps the direction of the blog is changing for the better. 


1 comment:

Derek (100 Peaks) said...

I am still here waiting for new content. :)