Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nite Rider Cherry Bomb Bike Light

As the days grow shorter and my schedule does not change, I find myself riding near and into dusk/ darkness more than I am comfortable with.

Solution: Some type of indicator to alert motorists, and other cyclists, to my presence.

I took some time to check out various models while at the local REI today and I ended up with the Cherry Bomb by Nite Rider. A quick perusal of internet reviews has cemented my choice. Here is a quick video of its features.
                                           (Sorry that this is sideways!)

I will be testing it out this week and hope to add to this review soon.


Have a good night.

-J

1 comment:

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

That looks like it will be really visible. It's so hard to see bike lights when you're driving.