Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I have been on the Honda Fit train for a month or so now. Was planning on procuring one asap following graduation. But I think that the winds have changed for me.



(image from netcarshow.com)

Holy crap sweet new capable vehicle. I am talking about the new Subaru Crosstrek, their newest in piece in the crossover market. I saw one in the parking lot the other day and they look to be a pretty solid vehicle.

Some sweet little old lady's new whip in the school parking lot.

They get up to 33 mpg, which is pretty cool. I wonder what the fuel economy is on the manual? As graduation gets closer I would really like to take one for a test drive. The pics look like it has ample interior space to load up with gear and maybe a dog, and a factory installed roof rack would be a definite step up from the current situation.

Looks like a great vehicle for some long-distance outdoor trips.

-J

No comments: