Thursday, March 10, 2011

Again Inspiration

So I fell off the workout wagon for a while due to a monkey wrench in the cogs (pronounced mid-terms) However  I am back baby!


With warmer weather approaching I do not want to be stuck indoors because I am too self-conscious to try new things. Nor do I want to become injured or be restricted from doing the things that I love. So here I go.

Check this out, I would like to try at least one thing from this video this summer. Suggestions?



Have a great day!

-J

(PS I found someone with a supercheap windsurfing kit, and they are just holding onto it, no other potential buyers, I think I know what I am saving up for this summer!)

1 comment:

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Well, I've always wanted to try sailboarding, but I think I might be too old now. So you'll have to do it for me.