Friday, March 4, 2011

Hiking = Love!

Look how happy hikers are!

Good morning! I am just cranking out some homework so that I have a little to do my own thing this weekend and editing some photos real quick like.

I am deeming this weekend to be a review explosion and time of high activity for RSOC! I know that we have been lagging somewhat lately, but hey, I am in law school, so that is to be expected. I promise to have quite a few updates this weekend! Well enough to keep you busy for a while at least.

We have gear reviews coming for my favorite Oakley's and the Olympus Stylus Tough 8010, and some pics to be uploaded to http://natureshotz.blogspot.com/ and I am still working on a book review for The Living Great Lakes.

So things will be busy. But in the interim, picture me, hunched over the desk looking through criminal law and modern property law books, dreaming of crashing waves, gentle breeze through trees, hard packed single track and bear-less camping experiences!

Have a great weekend, and don't be afraid to comment on my posts, it makes me smile!

-J

No comments: