Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Living Great Lakes

I recently finished The Living Great Lakes.

While I am still working on a review that can capture what is at the heart of this book. I would like to suggest anyone who is a fan of the Great Lakes, or of the states that border them, to give this book a read. It is factual and very interesting.

In other news; the Ann Arbor Orchid Show is this coming Saturday at the Botanical gardens. You should take a peek if you have time! Chelsea is going to be taking pics for me, and I will be posting a story about it, along with my new purchases after we return!

Also, Chels ran in the Shamrocks and Shenanigans this past Sunday; the interview is on its way!

Take care! One more class for the week!

-J

2 comments:

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Oh Wow! Say hi to good old MBG for me. The orchid show is great.

Unknown said...

We are so excited! Pictures to follow!