Friday, May 6, 2011

Cyclo-commuting Day 2

Well after my little popping incident yesterday I remain determined to bike to class everyday.

My 3.2 miles to school day was pretty uneventful, a little warm, but the traffic was pretty calm and the back streets were relatively free of anyone.

While on our 3:00 break I noticed wet pavement outside and dark clouds on the horizon, so I thought that I was certain to get stuck in some rain. However the return trip was as dry as the trip there.

I did notice that my rear tire is a little low again, I am up in the air over whether I should call on REI again, or take it somewhere else. For the meantime, it appears to be holding air, so we are good for now.

Going to have to invest in a portable air pump, that is for certain.

Have a happy weekend. Look for my first beer review soon! First up is Oberon from Bell's Brewery. If you have any suggestions for me to try out let me know!

-J

1 comment:

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

I wonder if you have a spoke poking through? I hardly ever used my car when in A2. I biked or walked anywhere that I didn't have to carry too much stuff. Until they closed the Kroger at Plymouth and Maiden Lane I could even walk to get groceries!