Sunday, June 19, 2011

Practice Video Post: a quick trip.

On my way into Ann Arbor yesterday I decided to tackle the hill on Geddes, below you can see the video of how quick I got going by the end of it. Aside from a passing ambulance it was not too bad!

Enjoy my first video post:


The video is a little shaky, I am currently working on a better way to work it with less vibration, maybe I will mount it to my helmet, or try to find a gorilla pod, something to dampen the vibrations.

If you have any suggestions on how to mount it or any settings to change as far a video capturing go that would be great. I have an Olympus Stylus tough 8010HD.

More videos to come, Chelsea is going to roll up her sleeves and make a compilation with music and all of that jazz! Look for it soon.

-J

2 comments:

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Cool! But there are some bigger hills on 22 N of Onekama.

Unknown said...

Tell me about it! I would love to take all of those on!