Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daily Inspiration!

Man, in the midst of all of this studying, do I need inspiration today! This inspiration comes from C. Bromley.


This shot is of me, in one of my favorite places, Old Baldy. Doing what I love to do. I cannot wait until I can do this again. When my time to myself does not consist of making coffee, and posting quick blogs on here. Maybe second semester will be much easier, hopefully I will have time management and book briefing down pat. Hopefully I will get to make a trip up North.

And another:
Woohoo on the water!


Wait, scratch that! This is inspiration right? Well then, yes, yes it will be easier, Yes I will have the hang of it, and yes We will be taking more weekend trips Up North, why? For a few reasons: 1 no more wasted nights on intro class. 2 hopefully 3 days of class per week, and 3 a mastery of time management for law school!

Inspired indeed! This spring/ summer will be the best ever! We are going to kick butt!

Scratch that too! Today will be the best ever. I am going to smash this Contract law midterm right outta the park! And tomorrow, Crim, I have your number too! And this weekend, I am going to take on Adverse Possession with a vengeance.

So here is to today!

I hope yours is a little brighter after reading this post!

CHARGE ON!

-J

2 comments:

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Which Old Baldy is that one? Best of luck with the exams!

Unknown said...

That picture was taken at the Old Baldy north of Arcadia. There is a great trail leading up to it, and dunes to Lake Michigan. It is just a wonderful place. Thanks for the luck!