Friday, February 4, 2011

Motivation

Sometimes it is hard to get out of bed, get a workout in and then plop down to study for several hours followed by class.

Today is one of those days.

On days such as this I need to find a whole bunch of inspiration to pull me through the day.

The beginning of my inspiration comes from the group at M22:
Perfection

Another of my motivators of the day is my XC skiis that I will be picking up this morning. Though they are old and probably need a little work, I still cannot wait to give them a try.

The final motivator: I was approached by a classmate last week in regards to some mountain-biking, I think that he is pretty serious about it, and I think that when the weather warms up that I am going to take him up on his offer of checking out some of Ann Arbor's terrain. What better motivator to get in shape and stay current on all of my schoolwork than the promise of some outdoors fun?


I leave you, to go study, with a parting shot from the Portage Point Channel. The geometric shapes of the ice are just awesome.

Hope your weekend is swell!

No comments: