Friday, February 4, 2011

Make-shift slacklining Kit


There you have it. My attempt at fashioning a slacklining kit. I have 40' of flat web and another length of nylon round rope for some extra rigging. I also got a carabiner for adjusting and securing the webbing side.

I have seen kits made about like this. I think that I may purchase another biner tonight in order to make a cam-style locking system.

I welcome any and all help that I can get from people on this topic. I have never done this before, but I think it will be a fun way of getting outside during the warmer times.

Please, let me know what else I need to get!

thank you

-J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am a rock climbing and find that using a slackline really improves my balance. I can take it wherever i want and just do it for a few minutes and then have a break.